A brand new ‘for your consideration’ ad for Toy Story 3 has debuted, and the creativity in the ad series has yet to die down. The previous ads referenced Shakespeare In Love, Titanic, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. This new ad evokes 1991 Best Picture winner The Silence of the Lambs:
While the other ads solely stated that Toy Story 3 was “The Best Reviewed Film of the Year,” this one has been updated to include the additional acclaim that has been piled on the film these past few weeks:
- Best Animated Feature (Golden Globe Nominee)
- Best Picture & Best Animated Feature (Critics’ Choice Award Nominee)
- Best Animated Feature (National Board of Review)
- Best Film of the Year (TIME Magazine)
- Top 10 Film of the Year (American Film Institute)
With several more print ads to come, I can hardly wait to see what the other ads will look like!
Thanks to Movielicious for the heads up about the new ad.