Disney Publishing Worldwide has released “Finding Nemo: My Puzzle Book” for the App Store, and it is now available for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Featuring cute artwork, the app takes readers on an interactive adventure with jigsaw puzzles and scavenger hunts. It is aimed towards a younger audience, so this is an app best used with the children of the family (who will likely be blown away by it).
You can tell that the future of interactive books has arrived, as you can record your voice reading the book so the kids can still have your voice reading the book to them when you are busy.
Check out the full description below:
Follow Nemo’s underwater adventure, solve jigsaw puzzles, and collect fish tank treasures along the way in this Finding Nemo Puzzle Book app!
Nemo’s first day at school leads to a bigger journey than he ever imagined! Follow the story as Marlin searches for Nemo, complete fun and challenging puzzles and collect treasures along the way.
• Vibrant illustrations, professional narration, authentic sound effects, and engaging background music based on Disney.Pixar’s Finding Nemo.
• Record your voice or your child’s reading the story.
• Four interactive jigsaw puzzles – choose your level of puzzle difficulty, easy or hard.
• Scavenger hunt: Collect fish tank treasures throughout the story to decorate the aquarium at our story’s end.
• Three reading modes to suit your mood: Read to Me, Use My Recording, and Auto-turn Pages.
• Visual Index allows you to jump to your favorite page or puzzle.
Here are a few more images from the game:
Weighing in at 28.0 MB, the app is available to download now for $0.99.