DVDizzy has managed to get some details on the item on everybody’s most wanted list: the Blu-ray release of The Incredibles! The Blu-ray is set to officially go on sale on April 12, (which is confirmed by Amazon, who already has it available for pre-order).
In addition to the special features that will likely be ported over from the DVD release, we’ll also be seeing:
- The Incredibles Revisited (Filmmakers Roundtable)
- Paths to Pixar: Story Artists
- Studio Stories: Gary’s Birthday
- Ending With A Bang: Making The End Credits
- Interactive “New Nomanison Island” Top Secret Redevelopment Plan
The pack will also include a coupon for admission to Cars 2.
I’m sure we’ll be getting official images and a press release from Disney soon enough. To pre-order The Incredibles 4-Disc Blu-ray/DVD set on Amazon, click here. Only a little over 3 months left until you can hold this baby in you arms!