In The Wisdom of Pixar: An Animated Look At Virtue, Robert Velarde takes readers on a journey through Pixar’s films and discusses their spiritual and moral themes: friendship in the Toy Story films, love in Up, family in Finding Nemo, courage in The Incredibles, justice in A Bug’s Life, and much more.
The Pixar Times is pleased to announce its first-ever contest! You can win a copy of The Wisdom of Pixar signed by author Robert Velarde. How?
- Leave a brief comment below about why you think Pixar is wise. I approve every comment, so don’t worry when your comment does not show up immediately
- One entry will be randomly chosen as the winner
- The contest ends on September 21 at 11:59 PM EST.
- The winner will be announced on September 22. I will update this post, as well as e-mail the winner
- To maintain fairness, only one entry per person please (multiple entries will be removed)
- This is an international contest. That’s right, no matter where you are from, you can enter for a chance to win!
Many will enter, but only one will win. It’s free, so what are you waiting for? Good luck!
UPDATE 1: The contest is officially closed. A winner will be randomly chosen later today. I want to commend everyone on the great responses posted below!
UPDATE 2: We have a winner! Mathieu, who wrote, “Pixar is wise because they don’t let business get in the way of creativity” was randomly chosen to receive the signed copy of The Wisdom of Pixar. Thank you to everybody for being a part of this. You all had such great responses as to why you think Pixar is wise. Hopefully, we’ll have more special giveaways in the future!